Online Wellness House Programs Week of March 23, 2020:
All programs and services are offered free of charge to cancer patients and their loved ones from diagnosis to survivorship. Not a Wellness House member? It’s easy – just click here to complete and submit an application online. We are still receiving new members!
- Meditation with Phebe: Monday, March 23 • 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Men with Cancer Support: Group Monday, March 23 • 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Care to Share?: Tuesday, March 24 • 11:00 a.m. – Noon
- Zentangle®, Meditative Art: Wednesday, March 25 • 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tea Time at (Y)Our House: Thursday, March 26 • 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
View our calendar for program descriptions. To RSVP and receive log-in details for the meetings held via Zoom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Online Resources:
An At-Home Wellness Guide to Staying Healthy During COVID-19: The Chopra Center offers 5 handy tips for mental and physical self-care in this article. Check it out, they’re easy to try!