2625 Mas Que Farm Road
Annapolis, Maryland 21403
Wellness House of Annapolis serves anyone affected by cancer:
- patients going through treatment and recovery,
- their spouses,
- their children,
- their caregivers,
- and their friends.
We are also a valuable resource for community members working or associating with cancer patients and their families, including:
- guidance counselors,
- doctors, and
If you or someone you know could benefit from our programs and services, please contact us.
- 5 out of every 1,000 Marylanders will develop cancer each year.
- Anne Arundel County has the highest rate of cancer in the State of Maryland.
- The better patients understand cancer and its effects, the better they can cope and recover.
- Cancer patients who receive education and support show positive benefits, including reduced levels of depression, anxiety, and disease-related symptoms, as well as improved immune system functioning.