Aid Through Trade's Fair Trade - 2012 Open House and Sample Sale - Nov. 9th & 10th
Each year we open to the public only once!
Receive 20-75% Off our collection of fair trade jewelry, silks, ceramics, and gift items from Nepal, Vietnam, Kashmir.
Enjoy live acoustic music and treats from Sara's Scrumptious Vegetarian Delights.
Bring a Friend and Pick a Surprise Coupon ($5 & up)
Aid Through Trade was founded in 1993 by a former teacher and Peace Corps volunteer (Damian Jones) who imagined fair trade as a vehicle for positive change. Designing original jewelry with new color blends, he brought together Nepali artists who now enjoy a community of dignity and hope.
Aid Through Trade's Fair Trade - 2012 Open House and Sample Sale
Friday Nov 9, 4 - 8 pm
Saturday Nov 10, 11 - 4 pm
Address: Annapolis Friends, 351 Dubois Rd, 21401
For More Information Contact: Carol (410) 294-4300 or Damian (443) 534-5794
- From the Bay Bridge, exit to Bestgate Rd
- From Washington, Get on 50 East,
- From Baltimore take 97 South to 50 East
- Take Annapolis exit 24, MD-70, Bestgate Rd, Rowe Blvd
- Veer left on ramp toward traffic light
- Take a LEFT onto Bestgate Rd (Rowe Blvd) MD70 West (Immediately Pass one-Left-turn-only Light on Left)
- At 1st traffic Light (0.4mi), Turn Right onto N. Bestgate Rd
- Go 0.1 mi, take a Left onto DuBois Rd
- Go 0.3 mi to end of DuBois Rd, Friends Meeting House is on your Left, #351